Saturday, December 26, 2009

All in ONE DAY

Finally my exams are over and I am enjoying the whole day curling up on my bed...bathing in the warm sunshine...and above all bleaching out my appetite...Well whether I was in deep slumber or too lazy to laze around to write is now a question for me to ponder...(U guys keep on reading though..).It's been long since I have posted on my blog...Actually the reasons are many but I guess I am too shy to illuminate them...Now that I have nothing to write plus no mood to stimulate my grey cells to write something new, I have decided to narrate to you one wonderful yet weird dream that I had on my way back to home while I was sleeping in my train. It may appear diaphanous to you but it’s true to the best of my sub-conscious mind....Wait... RECOLLECTING...CONFLATING…..PROCESSING....Done

Everything was shaking. Am I shivering??? No no..It’s a big earthquake. Really a big one. May be 8 on a Richter scale. My whole college has turned into dust. Lecture hall, library everything reduced to ground zero (not literally). I was standing amidst nothing but debris. I tried to locate my canteen so that I can rush and grab some Chocolates but suddenly something pulled me and the next moment I was moving in a tunnel. And next I saw myself sitting in LH-8, with my teacher teaching us tunnel effect in diodes....(BITE ME)

Then he switched to PhotoVoltaic cells. I saw the sun, blazing hot approaching towards me. I kept wondering..Has 2012 time travelled to 2009.Oh no..It was trying to engulf me. So I ran. I ran as fast as I could and then found myself running 400mt. track event in the college and there, I won....ECE ROCKS :)

Then I was in the ECE winning Party at Club City. We were all having our food and then I saw the three musketeers of our college Giri, CSO and Narayan sir. They listed all our names and promised to give us Black Dot... I saw a big black dot flying around me. It seemed to me like a death eater trying to squeeze out all the happiness in me. And with a sudden jolt I woke up...My blanket was hanging down. I pulled it up...Checked my luggage and again went back to sleep smiling....I am never gonna get a black dot. Oh my God TOUCHWOOD.

karthikchennai21 said...

guys......dis gal has an excellent way of deliverin her thoughts....sum mite b true bt she has workd upon it....nice one to keep u soaked fr 5 mins though

Unknown said...

@Kartikeyan.........
Cool that u were soaked up for 5 minutes.... coz in the horriblest of my horrible dreamz i will never ever wish to see the three musketeers........ :D

jmark said...

everyone is cooling down after exam, but for your such a great blogger. please post more, especially about yourself.

Unknown said...

@Jmark
Thanks for ur appreciation

Start typing and press Enter to search