Sunday, December 27, 2009

WHEN I COOKED.....

Well I was always jealous about my friend Antariksh's Blog which blatantly displayed his culinary skills and always dreamt about cooking something and showing it off. Albeit I was never successful... So today I decided to put an end to this "You don't know how to cook tag" and marched towards the kitchen. Well I planned everything properly beforehand... (Comparison with Monica Geller will be gross).Starting from boiling the vegetables to cooking it....all was done by me and only me. Blimey I didn't chop my hand though....


Well frankly speaking, the output was over spicy and a bit watery... I guess I was a bit over enthusiastic......but it was worth doing. At least now I have the confidence that I can nurture empty tummies without fearing about food poisoning them....LOLZ...Rush in if you wanna devour a bit.........um...ahem...I have already finished it..... :)
Abhishek said...

Expert comments:
Looks okey..peas seem to be half-cooked. 6.9/10

Advt: BIT best cooks and facilities. Contact.

Unknown said...

@Abhishek Sir.......
Well I guess i will cook better than any cook of BIT....... :)

@rindam said...

ahem ahem...maam..er...I gues I can cook a liiitttllle better than the pic posted...:)

@rindam said...

if u had put a lid after the food was cooked,the peas cud'v absorbed d moisture n b a little more cooked...

Unknown said...

@Arindam
Well I guess so. But now I can cook much much better. And about your cooking.... I guess once I had asked.... and got a big BLANK...Hope u rem.(Don't blame ur grey cells if u can't)

@rindam said...

:)...

Start typing and press Enter to search