Friday, May 7, 2010

THE BIG BANG THEORY.......

Hey friendz...... Well I am back again with my new blog post.......... You must be thinking what I was doing for the past couple of months. Well wasn’t hibernating for sure coz my brain was suffering from total annihilation and I was sleep deprived (thanks to Uncle End Sem).

Well first I was in a dilemma-“What to write in the blog post???” Then I thought – “Enough of writing.” So here I am, trying to strike up a little conversation with you. So how are you??? Well I know I sounded like Sheldon (fame Big Bang Theory) but the point is I am not Sheldon. Oopsie I did it again. What more do u expect from me when I watch the episodes in a row, even during exam time like a total nerd. Well there you must be thinking....How modest I am. Calling myself a nerd!!!. But to be very honest ....I felt like a geek when I was watching it. Well enough of the Whackadoodle story...... Let’s get real now

So what I was saying.... I am not Sheldon. Yes I am not Sheldon coz I don’t have any problem in depicting human emotions. “There There”. But just like him often I wonder....Why do we have attachment??? There are many cases and I wonder how these cases pile on..... When I do want to be detached with someone but I can’t..... Well just like Robin Sharma I tried to send my mind into the vast Himalayas....To get peace. But hell no. I never could. The more I tried to be away from, the more I was dragged into. I just wonder.... Can’t there a break statement.....in this infinite loop?

The answer is “NO”. We can’t. Because emotion is a complex state. It isn’t a variable upon which you can work with ease. So forget of having a break statement. It’s like a tiny seed which needs to grow. And when it grows it spreads its tap, strong and firm everywhere. There are times when it makes you elated and at times when you will feel like you are under 20 feet crap. (Censored) But what is important to know is that.... above all human emotion lies righteousness. And yes that’s the MANTRA to be happy and to stop your legs sticking from the spidery web of intricate emotions.

@rindam said...

wow!!! your first fulltu philoshopical post is real gud...nice work maam!!!

Unknown said...

@Arindam
Thank You....... Well was trying out... but what I conclude is that "PAL" is still my best option.

@rindam said...

"PAL" ?????

abhijit mishra said...

it's really good that you started posting again...just keep up...you write really good...!!

i guess for the first time,u tried to dive into the ocean of emotions!i hope u ve njoyed !!

newaz,frankly speaking,i cdnt make out some of the lines you ve written...they seem more complex to me than the complexity of the spider of ur emotions...!! lolz:)

Unknown said...

@Abhijit
Thanks for the encouragement. Actually some lines may be difficult to connect beacuse you can't feel it the way I am potraying. This may be so beacause of the heavy potrayal of the the sitcom (BIG BANG THEORY) in it. Will give u when college opens. U will definitely enjoy.

P.S. Apart from that...if any mistakes then I guess...I was myself trapped in the web while writing. So I gain the consideration.... :)

abhijit mishra said...

yeah...wld definitely luv to watch da series...hope,the web ll vanish & things ll get clearer dat tym...:)

Unknown said...

Hi Niharika,

Nice posts. I would like to know whether you will be interested in writing for me. If yes, get back to me at angymorray@gmail.com asap.

Angy

Unknown said...

@Angy.............
Thankz buddy............. :)

Unknown said...

good to see someone writ'g on mother's day...which i think is 1st sunday of july

i gave an article on mother's day in my school magazine when i was in class 8th...so felt very good on reading your opinion!!!!!

Start typing and press Enter to search