Friday, October 22, 2010

Was the CAT eaten by the MOUSE


Well to be frank the heading just spurted inside my cranial cavity…… and I said….hmm… let it be…what the heck. Irrelevance is something that now I have gotten used to…. J But not here my friend… U will find out why….

For the last few days I was longing to write something….. but the longing couldn’t find words for itself …as I was too busy goofing and lazing around the whole time. But one day the phoenix had to rise from ashes….nay I m not a phoenix loz…. But yeah I rose from deep slumber….. and lo there was the incarnation of a mini blogger.

I often heard that u can see stars if you’re hit hard…. But trust me I saw words……Words in capital….flavored with Word Art…. The approaching final year gave me such a terrible jolt that I couldn’t be myself for many days…. With all my capability of judging, reasoning gone…. I was just like a tiny boat in perfect tumultuous condition in what is said to cover 71% of earth surface…… JOB, CAREER, CAT, XAT, GATE, IES, MID-SEM, CAMPUS……. Each seemed like an individual Bermuda triangle…. Ready to snap my existence……

I remember ….. once my dad saying……… “Under the most destructive conditions…. Your constructive skills will be sharpened the most….. “But I found my pen caps sharpened up the most…. Thanks to endless chewing process in class-room…. J now I guess my Gums have grown pretty strong…. J Well I guess now you must be reckoning me as a jerk…. J(wry smile here). Not your fault…. But not mine either…. Coz there was no Dronacharya for me. So I never knew in what form my bird was ... But still I carried the search for my bird….. Joined TIME…. attended only 5 classes, brought GATE material……covered with 1mm dust layer, flipped through quant, C, BE..... I wandered aimlessly …… in search for an Oasis……

While drafting this up I can’t stop smiling….. Those endless late conversations with my room-mate….. “Kya hoga Shruti agar………… “are still vivid. You know I can harp all day long. I just thank God for turning the distant vista into reality…. But I am still ambivalent coz my throughput is now tending towards ZERO. Yeah yeah… all play and no work is turning me into a lazy MOUSE and my all time dream to bell the CAT is quite nebulous now…… I guess I ate him…….. J

gopal jee pandey said...

so finally what happened?
Is it the CAT which will be hunted by you or will the GATE(s) of IIT welcome you?

Unknown said...

@Gopal..... lolz.... I will bell the CAT as well as jump over the GATE... I am not serious abt any of them ryt now bt still will give both of them... Probably try hard for CAT next year.... :)

hopeful soul said...

hey nikariha. i hope u bell as well as tame the CAT. good luck!!

Unknown said...

@Hopeful.... thankz a lot... now only God's grace n well wishes can help me... :)

Anonymous said...

hey Niharika well goin.
I have started a blog called Bit mesra bloggers.
It's attempt to create a single platform for all Bitians from different campuses who are interested in blogging.
Just write back to me if you are interested in writing on this blog.
Here is the blog link.
http://bitmesrabloggers.blogspot.com/
and mail id to get invitation for writing.
blogger.bitmesra@gmail.com

Start typing and press Enter to search