Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally I beleaguered my Enemy......Uncle End Sem

RC coupled amplifiers, 3rd order filters every single subject was driving me crazy. Reason - END SEMESTER EXAMINATION. Well this requires caps effect coz I respect this demon even though I hate it from the core of my heart. Well one special characteristics of this demon is that it never gives u a slight hint that its gonna strangle u till u get a backlog which can force u to have a gloomy summer break.
This semester was the toughest for me with pending new modules, old modules yet to be revised and not to mention those lab quizzes buzzing my head day and night.Albeit i sailed through all this a deep stigma still remains... (kinda cud hav done better :) :) :)
Well during this phase of 7 days i had thoughts ranging from A to Z. Lemme tell u abt some of those:-

1.Was thinking abt HMYM and found uncle Barney screaming at me - If u study hard and score good marks then its gonna be Leg.... wait for it Legendary.

2.I saw a R-2R ladder strangling me up. Woke up with horror at 3 a.m. and started studying.Still DIAC was the worst paper that i gave.

3.Thought what will happen in scientific computing if something goes wrong with my calci(calculator) so suddenly i rushed for it and did a fast check 1+2=3.Saw a 3 on the screen and was so relaxed as if i was sure about getting an A+

4.I was so frustrated with all these that on the day of SD i studied only 4 modules but my luck favoured me and i did a non-stop 5 (including that Shockley numerical.... )

But today when i rewind back i guess i was no where wrong. I was just vulnerable. Uncle End Sem after all isn't that much bad.He has nurtured me and has sharpened me up.Coz now i have the efficiency of studying 6 modules a day non-stop....
Abhishek said...

i repeat iwudn't ve passed ever if i were in ECE ;)
Bt, one thing ive been doin things a day b4 exams, i guess, ever since i was born :D
Also, whether i fell down an R-2R ladder or hv done only 3/7 or uncle Mamdani cums while im asleep, i say- "Get away else aunt Sleep will be upset"
And, if ur toughest sem gives u a '9', relax just make it sure to attend the xams, what else... ??

devesh kumar said...

Though blogosphere is not so popular bur this blog is really cool....Hope it continues...

Unknown said...

@Devesh
Thanks .............. :)

Unknown said...

@Abhishek Sir........
Well I know it well ki ap zaroor pas ho jate....Coz i too repeat...U have got brains....:)

Vibhore Gupta said...

baap re 6 modules a day?????
mein poore sem mein 5 module nahi kar pata...
roj hissab lagata hun ki 40 laane ke liyen kitna padhna padega...
(midsem included :D)
:):)

Vibhore Gupta said...

array tere link bar mein orkut ka link galat pada hua hai..

@rindam said...

seriously...6 modules a day???!!!

fzoners said...

Hi there... i have a nice blogger layout template for you, http://zonertemplate.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@fzoners
Thank-u

Start typing and press Enter to search