Sunday, May 10, 2009

For U MOM.....

Lemme tell u about a real story today.
The story starts two year back....(Its a real story)

There was a girl. She was fun loving and freaky. She was the only daughter of her parents. So was pampered a lot. She had her own way of living. She was a good student. Never got bad grades in class. Was a rank holder. Her parents wanted her to be a doctor, so she studied hard. Poor little girl, albeit she qualified for pre she got a waiting in mains. Couldn't get into medical college. Everyone blamed her for her absurd way of study, her freaky nature. She never uttered a word. Was silent. But then her mother said - " God wanted my daughter to not be a doctor. It wasn't because of the way she studied. May be he has bigger plans for her."
She silenced everyone

Well that girl was me..........

I just want to say I love you mom for everything. Ur silent prayers and your wishes are what i will cherish till death. Happy mother's day.
Vibhore Gupta said...

pyaari maa!
:)

Anonymous said...

my mom also speaks like dat....some times scold me like u've written fr rest of the family members ...
n i luv mom vry much

Start typing and press Enter to search