Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 RE-VISITED......................

Re-Solutions  Re-Solutions  Re-Solutions

A day before:

* Strict no, no to canteen

* Mission 10k

* Improve vocab……….

I was filling up my THINGS TO DO list 2009. Oh oh I ran out of page…..Yes I ran out of page. I yelled –“Papa list copy finished. I need a new one” Papa asked me look for a new one in the cupboard. I jumped from my chair and rushed to find the copy (coz I feared I may forget what I wanna do). I moved, pulled, pushed all the stuff in the cupboard and lo I found to my great dismay- THINGS TO DO-2008. Uh…wotever I took it and started reading it…..and I realized I had failed, yes I repeat I had failed. 

Why most of our resolutions fail??

This is not a new thing friends. It happens every year. I resolved last year to be a regular student, not to bunk any classes, do Kapal Bhati  bla bla bla……but at the end of the year, I am realizing that I wasn’t even able to stick to a single one of it. On the onset of every New Year we plan, promise and resolve with great enthusiasm but soon it gets dumped like a –ve exponential curve. All the ebullience that once lurked in our mind dies out. We fail because of our laxity only, our daily burdens, laziness are added up factors. So try to make resolutions that are practical, in your limits so that you don’t have to cut a sorry figure later on. But why start only from 1st Jan ****.???

Are there more than 60 sec in a min on this day, or the sun rises in west on this day? What exactly turn new here? It’s also exactly same like any other day. But its we who make it special. But why let this specialty to be evanescent??? Why not make every day a New Year day?? Each day is a bounty. When you have this feeling then surely you can achieve your goals. Make some resolutions that would help you in the long run. Like resolve to develop yourself, your personality, groom yourself, so that your presence is felt. Life is chiaroscuro of pain and joy. Resolve to enjoy every moment of it. Have a felicitous outlook. Life has plenty to offer. Play the rhapsody of love and reap the same…….. 

So no matter whether you failed or succeeded in your old resolutions start afresh. It’s never late to have a new beginning. Try to fulfill even the old ones. If you want to go to gym, then start from today. Because ………..

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?        (Lose Yourself) 

So make each day of your calendar a new year…a new beginning. Let the prophecy of Nostradamous fail………….

Niharika said...

hey needed it..i just forgot bout the resolutions!! thnx :)

Unknown said...

Any time :)

Razigan said...

All said, u fail to emphasize on one point. The mission of life. U decide ur mission of life, sincerely and seriously, all things will come and find it's place.

For Ex: Like U got to go to US? Emphasize there, Put a killer instinct....... all other things like vocab.. fall in place.

sajad said...

nice to see such a blog..i will try to keep up with my resolutions

Unknown said...

@Razigan
Yup i agree. Thats the point. If one is determined thn no one can deter him/her from the path....

Unknown said...

@Sajad
Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

nice one!!!

Anonymous said...

each n every one need this....

Unknown said...

thanks uttu

Anonymous said...

i've read ur blog n i think u r a very brilliant but u shud give some more space to ur thinking....
keep it up
all the best

fzoners said...

good analist.. but u must be carefull

Start typing and press Enter to search